Wednesday 25 February 2015

Is SwagButton safe for Google Chrome?

Yes, the Swagbutton is safe to use on Google Chrome, as I have been using it for over a year now and I have successfully been able to turn it on and turn it off once I was rewarded the SB for using it.

And I will show you the steps on how to earn the 1 SB on your To Do List and how to turn it off so that you don’t have to worry about it being active as you continue to use the internet.

Note: Please click on the photo's to enlarge them for a better view.


The "To Do List" is a simple list where you can earn your "Guaranteed 4 SB" which is 1 SB for the SwagButton, 1 SB for Daily Poll and 2 SB for NOSO. So each day you know you will earn those 4 SB to meet your Daily Goal.

How to earn SB with the SwagButton on the To Do List~

SwagButton: Is Swagbucks browser companion. Which means its an Extension. You can use it to watch video's and other stuff but I only have it to claim that 1 SB and then turn the Extension off.


If you use Google Chrome you can download this safe plugin of the SwagButton quick and easy and are able to turn it off and on when you please to earn that 1 SB.

Once you have downloaded the Extension Plugin called SwagButton for Google Chrome go to the top right hand corner and click on the "Customize and control Google Chrome" icon tab and a drop-down box of other commands will show up on the screen. Scroll down and click on "Settings".


In "Settings" on the top left hand corner there is a list. Click on "Extensions" and there you will find other extensions on your device as well as the recently downloaded SwagButton extension.


My SwagButton Extension has no tick so it means its off and not enabled like my Google Slides.



Once I click on the Enable box the SwagButton is active and enabled.


And now the Swagbutton is right next to my "Customize and control Google Chrome" icon tab so I know when I see that SwagButton icon that its active and when its not present its not active.


To earn that 1 SB for the SwagButton, all I do refresh my Swagbucks Home Page a couple of times and my total SB earned changes from 109 to 110 and there is now a green tick besides SwagButton to display I completed that feature in my "To Do List".


The same way you turn the Swabutton on, to turn it off just go back into "Settings", "Extensions" and click on the box next to "Enabled" for the SwagButton to turn it off again.


Click Here to join Swagbucks and start earning SB!!

<3 Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment